Dessert is the most important meal of the day, at least for us it is. That's why we deemed it acceptable to make a whole night dedicated to all things sweet!
On Friday 28th of October, we brought people with a love of desserts together. The night proved to be a success as customers were filled with enthusiasm to devour delicious, homemade, cruelty free desserts all night long at Nagev. Despite a few late nights and long hours along the way, our vision of hosting a vegan dessert night was finally becoming a reality.
Items on the menu included:
- Lavender and Coconut Panna Cotta with ‘honeycomb’ crumble, persian fairy floss, toasted coconut, caramel crème and white chocolate shavings.
- Macaron Flower Pots with rich chocolate mud cake, caramel sauce and decadent matcha ice cream.
- Bombe Alaska a vanilla sponge base, raspberry lemon sorbet and vanilla infusion coated with meringue served literally on fire.
- Hazelnut Espresso Martini
- Blueberry Infused Gin (gin, mint, cucumber, soda, bitters)
The night was such a great success and we were delighted to welcome such a great group of people - that's you guys! We'd also like to take this time to thank each and every one of you who joined us for our first dessert night. We can't wait to host more dessert nights in the future.
If you'd like to see photos from the night, please visit our Facebook page here.
See you all soon,
Team Nagev x